Research & development
De Watergroep has a comprehensive research, development and innovation programme. We think it is important to have this knowledge in-house to enable us to continue to ensure a sustainable drinking water supply. In doing so, we pay special attention to the security of supply and anticipate the consequences of climate change.
The research and development programme is built around 4 pillars, which together lead to innovation:
- Horizon and technology scan
- In-house research projects
- National and international research projects
- OperAqua research programme.
Who is in charge of Research & Development within De Watergroep?
- Working on process technology, modelling, energy optimisation, materials, etc.
- Geographers, hydrologists, geologists
- Working on groundwater flow, surface water modelling, environment, etc.
- Working in laboratories.
- Working in laboratories or on the environment.